Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Travel Journal: Panagbisita Iddiay Burgos, Ilocos Sur (A Visit to Burgos, Ilocos Sur)


Quick sketch of few butchers while they're preparing to cook pork meat for a gathering.
The Travel Journal
Burgos, Ilocos Sur

We traveled to Burgos, Ilocos Sur last February to attend a christening.  Due to a limited time and few errands, I still managed to do a quick random sketches. I would say pocket sized journals are very handy every time I want to do on-the-go sketches.


Quick sketch inside the Starex Van while going home to Laoag.
The Travel Diary
Sketching Inside A Van

It was also my second time to sketch while inside a moving vehicle and this time, inside a moving van. This was the scene inside the car with my relatives while we were on our way going home to Laoag. 







No comments:

Post a Comment